Saturday’s festivities are scheduled to begin at 2 p.m. and conclude with the largest fireworks show in North Texas at 10 p.m.
As many as 70,000 people are expected to make their way to the river’s banks for this year’s festival, a festival with everything from a free kidzone to jet ski and fly board shows.
Attendees can also enjoy live music played by The Landsharks, a Jimmy Buffett tribute band, and Downtown Fever, a popular Dallas cover band.
“We strive to improve Fort Worth’s Fourth every year and we are very excited to offer a new VIP Experience at this year’s festival,” J.D. Granger, executive director for Trinity River Vision Authority, said.
VIP pre-sale tickets have already sold out; however, a small level of attendees can purchase overflow tickets on the event day. General admission and tubing is free.
“Whether you’re looking for a day of free family fun on the Trinity or for an upgraded VIP experience, Fort Worth’s Fourth now has something for everyone,” Granger said.
Full Schedule of Activities:
- 2 p.m. – Gates open
- 3:30, 4:30 and 5:30 – Battle of Bald Eagle Competition (Sponsored by 95.9 The Ranch)
- 3, 4:15 and 7:30 – Jet Ski Shows
- 6 p.m. Live music at the Waterfront Stage with The Land Sharks
- 4, 5, 7:45 and 9:30 – Flyboard Shows (Night time is a light suit show)
- 7:30 and 7:55 – The Dallas Cowboys Rhythm and Blue Dancers
- 8 p.m. – F-16 Flyover
- 8 p.m. – Live music on the Coors Light Waterfront Stage with Downtown Fever.
- 10 p.m. – Largest Fireworks Show in North Texas
For additional information on activities and foods, along with parking and traffic information, visit Fort Worth’s Fourth 2015 website.
Featured below is a video of last year’s Fort Worth’s Fourth celebration.