Billy Bob’s Texas
1. Come be a part of Live at Billy Bob’s with Shy Blakeman. With general admission at only $10 it’s sure to be a boot scootin’ ball of a time. Come out and be a part of the recording!
Dead Sea Scrolls
2. Southwestern Seminary will have parts of the Dead Sea Scrolls on display starting this weekend. See original copies of books of the Bible, walk through a replica of a cave where the scrolls were found and see the tools that were used.
3. For all you art lovers be sure to check out Lucian Freud: Portraits at The Modern. With a variety of characters, the 90 piece collection dates from 1943 to 2011. Don’t miss out on this amazing experience.
“Zoodunit, Lone Star Mystery”
4. Enjoy a fun day for the whole family at the Fort Worth Zoo. Choose from four different time slots throughout the day to be immersed into the Zoo Bureau of investigation. The wild new stage show lines up exotic animals from across the world as crime suspects and keeps the audience on their toes throughout. Admission is $12 for adults, $9 for children three to 12-years-old and $9 for seniors.
Thad Cockrell Live
5. Enjoy a night of live music at Live Oak Music Hall and Lounge as recording artist Thad Cockell hits the stage Saturday night at 8 p.m. Tickets to the show are general admission and on sale for $15.
Ladies Night at Brownstone Kitchen and Bar
6. It’s all about the ladies on Thursday night at the Brownstone on West 7th. Half-priced martinis on the itinerary and those who come in with a group of four or more can receive complimentary appetizers.
Live Music at Lola’s on West 7th
7. It’s Saturday night and you’re just dying to see Black Sabbath live – that’s where Lola’s comes in. Lola’s Saloon on the West 7th corridor will have a Black Sabbath cover band on Saturday night beginning at 9 p.m. The show is $7 for anyone over 21 and $11 for under 21. Come early to enjoy happy hour until 8 p.m.