Live Music Thursday nights in the Fort Worth Food Park
1. Amos Moses performs at 7 p.m. in the Fort Worth Food Park as a part of the Summer Concert Series. Lee’s Grilled Cheese, The Bacon Wagon and Salsa Limon are just a few eateries taking on the park Thursday night. Red Jett Sweets cupcakes will also be in attendance for those looking to end their night on a sweet note.
J.B. and the Moonshine Band Live at Billy Bob’s
2) J.B. and the Moonshine Band will hit the stage at the “World’s Largest Honky Tonk” on Friday night. Tickets are on sale now and at the door for $12. The show starts at 10:30 p.m. See you in Cowtown!
3. What do you get when you combine a day of zumba, food, music and a raffle? A Zumbathon in the Fort Worth Stockyards, of course. The event, benefitting the YMCA, is from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at The Palace Room and is open to families and non-YMCA members. Admission is $20 at the door and $8 for ages 5-18.
Tom Rhodes at Hyena’s Comedy Nightclub
4. Some may have seen him on his NBC sitcom “Mr. Rhodes” or possibly his two “Comedy Central presents” specials in 2011. Regardless, you can catch him live on the Hyena’s Comedy club stage for a $10 cover charge Friday and Saturday night. Hyena’s is located in Lonestar Nightclub in Sundance Square and doors open at 9 p.m.
Live Latin Music at Hacienda San Miguel
5. Every Saturday night from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. enjoy your traditional tacos with live latin music at Hacienda San Miguel on West 7th Street.
Trinity River Trail Rides
6. Spend your weekend horseback riding on the Trinity River Trail anytime from 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Rides cost $30 for 30 minutes and $50 for 60 minutes per person and all riders must complete a signed waiver and underage rides must have a legal guardian present.
Happy Hour Bowling at Lucky Strikes
7. Happy hour spreads beyond the early evening at Lucky Strikes on West 7th. Sundays beginning at 9 p.m. the upscale bowling alley’s happy hour specials extend until midnight. Specials include $2 domestic drafts, $3 wells and $4 house wines.