Here are nine links you might’ve missed regarding TCU athletics last week.
• Fort Worth-Star Telegram reporter Stefan Stevenson gave 10 moments to remember during his tenure as TCU’s beat writer.
• The Big 12 Conference announced its new logo and branding identity for the fall on Tuesday.
• Brandon Chatmon of ESPN.com gave his analysis of TCU football’s 2014 schedule.
• Justin Hite, a University of Oklahoma reporter, provided his own look at the Frogs’ schedule.
• With SMU planning on selling beer at home football games next season, TCU 360’s Traug Keller reports TCU has no intentions of doing the same.
• Two members of the TCU women’s golf team placed on the All-America Scholar Team Saturday, according to GoFrogs.com.
• GoFrogs.com also announced the TCU women’s tennis team named Ben Stapp as an assistant coach on Thursday.
• Ryan Gerbosi of the Dallas-Morning News wrote he thinks Joseph Noteboom may get a chance to start at right tackle for the Frogs next season.
• SB Nation’s Ian Boyd believes the defense of TCU football follows a similar strategy to that of the NBA’s Oklahoma City Thunder.