TCU Student Media is a news organization for Texas Christian University that covers the campus and surrounding communities.
We reserve the right to add, change, remove or suspend content without prior notice.
Changes to Terms of Service. TCU Student Media will update these terms of service as needed.
Content. All content on TCU360.com, including but not limited to articles, photographs, illustrations, graphics, audio and video clips, and advertising copy, is owned by TCU Student Media.
Use of Content. TCU Student Media content can be used solely for personal, non-commercial use. Content can downloaded or copied for personal, non-commercial use, but any trademark, copyright, or other notice contained in or on such content should not be removed.
TCU Student Media content should not be reproduced, sold or displayed without prior authorization.
Copyright. TCU Student Media respects the intellectual property rights of others. Questions about copyright infringement should be brought to our attention. Please include the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of how the material was used by TCU Student Media.
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Submission of Content. Anything you submit to TCU Student Media may be used again in any way shape or form.
Linking Policy. Hyperlinks can give the appearance of an affiliation with TCU Student Media. No unlawful or inappropriate links may be posted.
Disclaimer; Limitations on Liability; Indemnity. TCU Student Media and its platforms, advisers and members make no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, accuracy, timeliness or adequacy of any information, facts, views, opinions, statements, or recommendations.
No Liability for Damages. TCU Student Media is not liable for damages of any kind in connection with any of its platforms. As a general rule, TCU Student Media doesn’t take down published content. This applies to both letters to the editor and published articles.
Use at your Own Risk. TCU Student Media does not not represent or endorse the accuracy, timeliness or reliability of any facts, opinions, views, statements and/or recommendations or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through its platforms.
Comments. TCU 360 welcomes comments on student produced content through Facebook. The editors reserve to right to edit or delete comments that are deemed offensive.
- TCU 360 and TCU Student Media are not responsible for any comments that are posted.
- We will delete comments that misrepresent a person or people. We reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason.
- We will delete comments that defame public figures, including TCU officials, faculty, employees and students.
- We will delete comments containing profanity or vulgar language.